Check our requirements
- fluency in French and English – at C1 level
- high motivation to work and strong interpersonal skills
- excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- availability to work full time
- first experience in HR administration, data processing or customer service is nice to have
Discover the tasks that are waiting for you
- direct support for the Swiss HR team in recruitment-related activities
- interview scheduling
- support for candidates during the entire recruitment process
- ensuring data quality in the Talent Resource Management system
- preselection of candidates
- job posting
- preparation of employee documentation
Find out what we have for you
- hybrid work – you choose the location!
- continuous development – take advantage of funding for postgraduate studies, language courses, preparation and examinations
- extensive training package – benefit from Degreed and LinkedIn Learning platforms or technical trainings
- Buddy support – your mentor will guide you through KPMG
- referral programme – get an extra financial bonus for successfully recommending a friend for a job
- mentoring programme – plan your career path consciously
- cafeteria package – choose the benefits that interest you, such as MultiSport card, cinema and theatre tickets, vouchers and discounts
- private medical care, additional insurance and a wellbeing programme – take care of yourself and your family
- days off for volunteering – take advantage of 2 extra days off and a grant for charitable activities
- Christmas gifts or bonuses – we remember about nice gestures
Get to know the team better
Our Recruitment Operations team is involved in broadly defined support of recruitment and recruitment-related processes at KPMG companies in Western Europe. Among other things, we are responsible for preparation of employee documentation, coordinating recruitment meetings between candidates, business and recruiters, dealing with direct search for candidates and carrying out pre-screening.
Due to further development of the Swiss team, we are currently recruiting for the position of Junior HR Specialist with French.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę system.erecruiter.pl.