Witryna internetowa BEC Poland
We are BEC Poland. We work, learn and grow together as a team – and now you can become a part of it by joining BEC Poland Talent Program.
We are looking for ambitious people with a curious mindset who wish to start their careers at the right place and continuously develop new skills.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Students or recent graduates of computer science or other IT-related fields
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Available at least 32 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Motivated to join a program for 1 year and willing to stay in junior positions afterward
- Quick learners focused on personal development and improving technical knowledge
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST?
- Represent bank customer needs to full stack developer teams
- Communicate and balance expectations for specific, operational requests for IT developers
- Deep dive into customer needs as well as the function and architecture of relevant IT systems
- Acquire knowledge about the financial sector, BEC’s enterprise architecture, security and compliance as well as area specific knowledge such as IT service management or finance solutions.
WHAT’S BEST ABOUT OUR TALENT PROGRAM?
- Initial 6 weeks of business, technical and soft skills training before joining a team
- Additional 2 weeks of training throughout the year
- Joining an experienced, agile team
- Work on real tasks while learning
- Mentorship, support in personal development, and frequent feedback
- Unlimited access to an e-learning platform
- Internal meetups, knowledge sharing and networking events for Talents
- Optional rotation within different teams
- Final assignment in the form of an international hackathon
- Further development within an individually tailored development path and the possibility of changing/extending the stack with other technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- 12 months development program witch contract of employment from day 1
- Attractive salary from day one – PLN 6000 gross when working full time
- Flexible working hours and ability to continue education while working
- Danish culture focused on employee satisfaction and work-life balance
- Great workplace – adjustable desk with 2 screens, gym, Xbox, football table, pool table, etc.
- Salary and performance dialog after 1 year of the program
WE ARE WAITING FOR CVs UNTIL APRIL 23
- Online technical test checking basic knowledge required for specific Talent Program path
- Screening call to see if we are a match
- 1st interview – meet our recruiters who want to learn about your motivation and soft skills
- 2nd interview – with technical expert
- last stage – assessment & interview with the hiring manager
- offer – all feedbacks and offers will be made before end of May
- June / July – time to sign the contract
- First day of work – August 1st
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę candidate.hr-manager.net.