Witryna internetowa BEC Poland
We are BEC Poland. We work, learn and grow together as a team – and now you can become a part of it by joining BEC Poland Talent Program.
We are looking for ambitious people with a curious mindset who wish to start their careers at the right place and continuously develop new skills.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Students or recent graduates of computer science or other IT-related fields
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Available at least 32 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Motivated to join a program for 1 year and willing to stay in junior positions afterward
- Quick learners focused on personal development and improving technical knowledge
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – JAVA?
- Work closely with a PO, BA, the Business Side, and other experienced developers in your team
- Design, model and code solutions that fit the problem domain
- Generate ideas with other team members and offer insightful solutions
- Attend meetings with clients and peers
- Work with technologies like Spring Boot, Maven, Angular, Kafka.
WHAT’S BEST ABOUT OUR TALENT PROGRAM?
- Initial 6 weeks of business, technical and soft skills training before joining a team
- Additional 2 weeks of training throughout the year
- Joining an experienced, agile team
- Work on real tasks while learning
- Mentorship, support in personal development, and frequent feedback
- Unlimited access to an e-learning platform
- Internal meetups, knowledge sharing and networking events for Talents
- Optional rotation within different teams
- Final assignment in the form of an international hackathon
- Further development within an individually tailored development path and the possibility of changing/extending the stack with other technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- 12 months development program witch contract of employment from day 1
- Attractive salary from day one – PLN 6000 gross when working full time
- Flexible working hours and ability to continue education while working
- Danish culture focused on employee satisfaction and work-life balance
- Great workplace – adjustable desk with 2 screens, gym, Xbox, football table, pool table, etc.
- Salary and performance dialog after 1 year of the program
WE ARE WAITING FOR CVs UNTIL APRIL 23
- Online technical test checking basic knowledge required for specific Talent Program path
- Screening call to see if we are a match
- 1st interview – meet our recruiters who want to learn about your motivation and soft skills
- 2nd interview – with technical expert
- last stage – assessment & interview with the hiring manager
- offer – all feedbacks and offers will be made before end of May
- June / July – time to sign the contract
- First day of work – August 1st
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na Weronika.Niemierka@bec.dk