Nestlé Polska S.A. ul. Domaniewska 32 02-672, Warszawa
The main purpose of the role is to provide a solid support for the 4 EMENA Zone THUBs in order to analyze end to end processes covering planning, execution, master data flows and finance operations, develop data analytics reports, provide analysis with insights, support to build Power BI reports or automatic workflows in Power Automate
Scope of responsibilities
- Interview stakeholders of different end to end processes from different functions
- Understand well the process and make sure you can explain it to others
- Ensure thorough documentation of each step of the process, benchmark it between 4 T-HUBs, then conclude one standard approach with guidance from Line Manager
- Be able to build workflows with certain steps and structure
- Coordinate cross functionally actions whenever basic inputs would need to be prepared by function leads etc.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or 4th and 5th year students who dream to become data analyst in the future
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications – in particular Excel & PowerPoint
- Profficiency in English language is needed (other languages are a plus)
- Proficient analytical skills, good work organization and attention to detail, resistance to stress / time pressure.
- Previous work experience in costing (corporate or factory), controlling, accounting or supply chain controling with data analytics experience would be a good match
- Be proactive to drive end result
- Any experience in data analytics tools is highly appreciated
- 3-6 months contract
- Interesting work in a very good atmosphere in an environment with the highest work standards in dynamically growing FMCG company
- Possibility to develop and improve your skills
- Working in the international transportation hub covering EMENA Zone
- Flexible working time
- Abbility to have a real impact on the ways of working and new processes establishment
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę jobdetails.nestle.com.