Nestlé Polska S.A. ul. Domaniewska 32 02-672, Warszawa
The main purpose of the role is to provide a solid support for the 2 THUBs (South, Central) in terms of preparation for internal audit which will take place in Oct-Nov 2023 in all processes covering planning, execution, master data, procurement and finance.
Scope of responsibilities
- Interview stakeholders of different end to end processes from different functions
- Understand well the processes and clarify which internal controls are in place in order to mitigate financial risks
- Collect the evidence for current Internal Controls
- Perform a sampling check to ensure that Internal Controls are working and are sufficient
- Identify processes where Internal Controls are not sufficient to mitigate identified risks
- Assist line manager in preparation of recommendations for improvement
- Take part in the implementation of additional checks and process changes
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or 4th and 5th year students who dream to become Auditors in their future
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications – in particular Excel & PowerPoint
- Profficiency in English language is needed (other languages are a plus)
- Proficient analytical skills, good work organization and attention to detail, resistance to stress / time pressure.
- Any experience audit, compliance, internal control projects is highly appreciated
- Be proactive to drive end result
- 3 – month paid internship starting on the 3rd of July 2023 (for the best there is an opportunity to extend the cooperation)
- Realization of independent, responsible projects and tasks
- Work atmosphere based on respect, cooperation and openness to diversity
- Opportunity to build your career in a dynamic business environment under the guidance of a dedicated mentor
- Numerous attractions – integrations, inspiring meetings and a trip to one of our factories
- A package of practical training – Personal effectiveness training, a workshop on career path management, Excel training and the opportunity to do the eBusiness Academy course (upon completion, you will receive a certificate)
- Opportunity to work remotely and flexible working hours.
- Unforgettable memories!See how last year’s Summer Internship Program participants spent their time!
23. edycja Programu Praktyk Letnich w Nestlé Polska – inauguracja i wizyta w Rzeszowie – YouTube
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę career2.successfactors.eu.