Witryna internetowa GuestTek
About the company
GuestTek is a global leader in broadband technology and interactive solutions for the hospitality industry. Since 1997, GuestTek is the hospitality industry’s most complete IP-based service provider, offering customers superior service and broad product lines tailored to meet the needs of both select and full-service hotels. We operate from 22 countries in 18 global offices to provide our service for our clients in 89 countries, in more than 3900 hotels every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Answer calls & e-mails from hotel staff members or GuestTek’s on-site contractors.
- Create, update and resolve trouble tickets within Remedy Force.
- Work with your team colleagues and leaders to meet our internal SLAs.
- Networking Knowledge.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Available to cover shifts supporting a 24/7/365 operation.
- Being a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Networking solutions by Ruckus/HP(Aruba)/Cisco/Brocade/Motorola and many others.
- Majority of work done on Linux-based servers.
- Internally developed products.
- Remote access to our client’s infrastructure.
- You will work in international team of experts with multicultural work environment.
- We support your growth in the company by providing training and developing program.
- You will have a possibility to develop in Poland and in EMEA region.
- We offer you permanent job based on employment contract.
- We support if you are sport’s lover by covering 50% of Multisport card’s costs.
- We care for you by covering 100% of private medical care’s costs.
- You will find in our city center office full stock kitchen with no coffee limitation.
- You can enjoy our great team during team events.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org