ZF FRIEDRICHSHAFEN AG IS HIRING A MATERIAL MANAGEMENT JUNIOR PROGRAM – GLOBAL PURCHASING DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNSHIP NOT SPECIFIED.
Date : 19/05/2023
Job reference : 55206-41601660
Type of contract : Internship Localisation : Częstochowa 42-200, PL Contract duration : Not specified Level of studies : Bachelor’s Degree Years of experience : < 6 months
Company description :
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
With some 165,000 employees worldwide, ZF reported sales of €43.8 billion in fiscal 2022. The company operates 168 production locations in 32 countries.
Job description :
- You have no experience, but you want to take your first steps in Materials Management in one of the biggest automotive supplier in the world? Apply and get a paid internship at ZF!
- Be a part of a global purchasing team and work in the areas of Global Commodity Purchasing and/or Program Purchasing!
Participation in subtasks and projects in close coordination with other buyers, specialists and cross-sectional areas e.g. development, quality, logistics, project management and cost engineering
Independent evaluation, analysis and preparation of purchasing-relevant data to achieve team and department goals.
- Major education: students and graduates, all kind of studies with high motivation to work in Purchasing; eager to learn and develop, solution-oriented mentality and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Practical use of MS-Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working, in combination with good organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 for everyday business communication); Availability to work full-time
- Gaining practical experience in an international team Working in an dynamic, multicultural environment
- Full support and introduction into the position and various development opportunities Medical care and MyBenefit system
- Employment contract for 15 months and attractive salary
- First 1-3 months working on site, later work in a hybrid system (on site + home office)
Required profile :
To apply: https://apply.multiposting.fr/jobs/9309/41601660
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę jobs.zf.com.