Huawei Polska Sp. z o.o.
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud service. The corporation is divided into 3 business groups:
ENTERPRISE: telecommunications and IT products & solutions for enterprises
DIGITAL POWER: Smart Inverters, Energy Storages, Charging Modules, UPS, and more products for green energy
CARRIER: telecommunications products, solutions and services for carriers
Our solutions include wireless technology, network technology, access and transmission solutions, storage and DC technology, consumer devices, mobile cloud, Internet of Things, big data, Artificial Intelligence.
JUNIOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER
• Working as a reliable delivery team member responsible for installation, commissioning and integration of Huawei products.
• Performing configuration of devices.
• Performing pre-sale verification and acceptance tests of the equipment.
• Diagnostics and troubleshooting of technical problems.
• Migrating services in a functioning solution.
• Solutions design using the latest technologies based on Huawei products.
• The offer is addressed to graduates and students of the last year of Telecommunications with knowledge of at least one of the following technologies:
- Wireless: 2G/3G/LTE/5G
- IP networks: TCP/IP, routing, switching
- Transmission networks: DWDM, optical networks
- Core Networks: PS/USC/CS/IMS
- Digital power: UPS systems, power plants, photovoltaics, smart lithium batteries for mobile phone base stations.
• Academic knowledge or first engineering experience/internship will be an asset.
• Availability to work full-time (>35 hours per week) stationary in the Warsaw office.
• Good communication in English (both spoken and written) and Polish.
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills and ideas.
• Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility.
• Positive, helpful attitude and ability to work with others.
• Ability to work in a diversified, cross culture organization.
• Employment contract
• Attractive salary with bonus system
• Private healthcare
• MultiSport card
• Office location in Warsaw near Galeria Mokotów
• Parking places
• Free Chinese lessons
• Employment at global telecommunication leader
• Challenging job in international structures
• Participating in the newest telecommunication technology projects
• Career development
• Multilanguage environment
Check out our profile on pracuj.pl, or apply via link below with CV in English.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org