Witryna internetowa Deloitte
Who we’re looking for
Do you know what CPU and virtualization technology are? Do you want to know how they can impact licensing of commercial software products? Are you able to learn about various operating systems and navigate through their basic functions? Do you have strong analytical skills that help finding best licensing scenario? Would you like to be part of great team that works with the most challenging engagements in the area of Software Asset Management?
Apply now for the internship within Deloitte Risk Advisory, Extended Enterprise team!
What is required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with working with Microsoft Excel
- At least Bachelor Degree (information systems, computer science or related disciplines would be an asset)
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills are essential
- Motivation for self-development
Additional advantages would be:
- License knowledge for a Software Publisher or a group of Software Publishers (e.g. Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Oracle, SAP)
- Basic knowledge of various operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server, MacOS, iOS, Linux/UNIX, AIX, Solaris)
Your future role
- Participation in Software Asset Management engagements for companies in Poland and support of Central Europe teams
- Cooperation with the biggest software publishers on their software compliance programs
- Analysis of software entitlement and assessment of software deployment in order to find effective license position
- Finding the most cost-efficient software licensing scenarios
- Support the team in implementing SAM tools
- Working in interdisciplinary Deloitte teams (IT Advisory, Cyber Security, Deloitte Digital, Financial Advisory, Forensic, Tax & Legal)
What we offer
About the team
Extended Enterprise team focuses on various aspects of using software within an organization. We advise our customers how to use software licenses in most cost-effective way. Our services start from helping to understand complex licensing terms and conditions, establishing level of software entitlement and deployment, through implementation of cutting edge technologies supporting Software Asset Management. We focus on four main aspects of SAM: competent people, governance, technology and reliable data. We are one of very few organizations that combine both technical expertise and knowledge about software licensing, that allows us to provide an unique end-to-end SAM offering to the market.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę pl.career.deloittece.com.