Witryna internetowa Order Group sp. z o.o.
We develop hard & software solutions with a human touch. We are a team of engineers & designers who love development challenges. We specialize in delivering Advanced IT Systems, IoT, Web&Mobile Apps, Product Design for the Most Demanding Industries.
We are looking for a creative, and pro-active Product Designer to join our Design Department.
10000 – 14000 PLN net B2B – depending on your experience
🎁 What we offer:
- The best equipment and all the tools/software you’ll need
- An opportunity to guide the rest of the team and execute your ideas into the sales process
- Opportunity to implement interesting and demanding technological projects
- A friendly work atmosphere, flexibility, and freedom of action
- Private medical care, insurance, and Multisport card
- Flexible working hours, ability to use our brand-new modern office 24/7, and partially remote work (full-remote work during the post-pandemic times)
🎯 What will be your responsibilities:
- Workshop Facilitation
Facilitating Workshops (Lean Canvas, MVP Scoping, User Journey Mapping or GV Design Sprint, Storyboarding, User Personas) with clients & our Product Team.
- Design Ownership
You will be responsible for the full end-to-end process from ideating and prototyping to designing the final user experience and interface while working on a product with the client.
- Wireframes & Prototypes
Creating low fidelity mockups, wireframes, and interactive or clickable prototypes based on the brief, project documentation, user flows, the user needs, or feature sets.
- Design Leadership
Guiding, sharing experiences, and educating other team members and especially clients by sharing the best UX practices, solutions, examples, and insights.
- Product Optimization
Researching & finding a way to optimize business conversions in existing projects, running tests, research, and collecting user feedback by using different methodologies.
- Cooperation & Communication
You need to speak English well, be agile and proactive while taking part in Meetings, Workshops, Design Sprints, and working in a SCRUM team.
💡What we expect from you:
- Strong portfolio and at least 4 years of experience
- Written and spoken English at C1+ level
- Exceptional communication and team-working skills
- Knowledge of design/prototype tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Xd
- The solid design expertise that can convince others to your idea, proving that you are an expert
- Proved experience in facilitating workshops
- Co-working experience with developers & business people,
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę ordergroup.recruitee.com.