Witryna internetowa Order Group sp. z o.o.
- Creating scalable and modern layers of front-end web applications and advanced websites using React and Redux;
- Leading in building the web application architecture;
- Analysis and technology recommendation in projects;
- Development and maintenance of existing solutions;
- Adapting existing solutions for browsers and devices;
- Close cooperation with other team members (PM, UI/UX Designers, Back-End Developers);
- Ability to be a mentor for other developers;
- Active participation in the company’s life and building positive team spirit.
12000 – 15000 PLN net B2B – depending on your experience
🎁 What we offer:
- The best equipment and all the tools/software you’ll need
- An opportunity to guide the rest of the team and execute your ideas into the sales process
- Opportunity to implement interesting and demanding technological projects
- A friendly work atmosphere, flexibility, and freedom of action
- Private medical care, insurance, and Multisport card
- Flexible working hours, ability to use our brand-new modern office 24/7, and partially remote work (full-remote work during the post-pandemic times)
💡What we expect from you
- Professional experience as a React or Front-End Developer (5+ years) ;
- Higher technical education degree;
- Fluent knowledge of React, Redux, HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass);
- Experience in building RWD projects and websites for various browsers;
- Strong team cooperation skills, engagement in company’s life and development;
- Mentoring and teaching skills;
- Creativity and independence in problem solving;
- Personal will to create custom and innovative solutions;
- Nice to have previous experience in working with InVision, Avocode or Sketch graphic view and/or React Native mobile web applications.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę ordergroup.recruitee.com.