Witryna internetowa PwC Polska Sp. z o.o. PwC Polska Sp. z o.o.
PwC Polska Sp. z o.o.
Job Description & Summary
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support
for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring
procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money
laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of
organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world,
including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China,
Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in
both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique
Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services
Awards in Warsaw.
What will be your job:
- analyzing clients complex data to create KYC profiles and evaluate AML risk
- analyzing alerts to identify potential suspicious activity
- being up to date with anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing and
FATCA regulations, policies, industry best practices and trends
- training more junior staff in AML, KYC
- working on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
What we expect from you:
- excellent written and spoken English and German
- at least one year of experience in operational or project work; experience in
financial institutions, especially in the area of AML, KYC, TM, FATCA will be an
- analytical thinking and ability to draw a conclusion
- ability to build and maintain relationships
- self-reliance attitude in work organizatio
- minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics,
- ability to work in fast-paced environment
- openness to change
- proactive attitude and initiative
- strong time-management skills
What we have to offer:
- opportunity to be a part of a PwC Advisory Team
- unique training packag
- possibility of real impact on development and career path
- work in an international team providing services to global clients
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- attractive salary with private medical care for the employee and family members
- employees’ benefits – quarterly points in the Cafeteria program to use for
Multisport card, movie tickets, vouchers for restaurants, shopping vouchers and
- modern laptop and a smartphone
- fresh fruits every day
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via this link:
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.